A welcome to readers

As a resident of this planet for more than four fifths of a century, I have enjoyed both successes and disappointments in a wide variety of vocations, avocations, and life experiences. This blog satisfies my desire to share some thoughts and observations--trenchant and prosaic--with those who are searching for diversions which are interesting, poignant and occasionally funny. I also plan to share recommendations about good/great movies I've watched and books and articles which I've found particularly mind-opening, entertaining, instructive. In addition, I can't pass up the opportunity to reflect publicly on how I am experiencing the so-called Golden Years. Write anytime:
markmarv2004@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

HOLIDAY READING SUGGESTIONS

Here are some books I'm reading currently that you might enjoy.  Lots of different styles and choices, but they all kept me entertained and traveling mentally in another world. Have fun and Happy Thanksgiving.



No comments:

Post a Comment